Looking for a lakefront home? Tired of weeding through outdated listings or ones that aren’t true Central Florida waterfront properties? I feature only direct frontage waterfront homes and land, updated daily…
Welcome to Google's Top Site for Florida Lake Home Searches!
This site features only true, direct frontage waterfront properties, and we typically update our listings daily. If you are seeking a lakefront home anywhere in the Orlando, Tampa, Lakeland or Leesburg areas, you can trust that the listings found on my site are current and up-to-date.
I specialize almost exclusively in the sale of Florida waterfront real estate. I know it can be difficult to find legitimate, local knowledge on the different lakes and properties. Waterfront properties have their own set of nuances unlike other pieces of real estate. Each body of water is unique, and most lakefront buyers have a very specific list of “needs and wants” behind their search for the perfect piece of lakefront property. Trust me – I get it.
That might be one of the reasons why I consistently close more waterfront buyers than any other agent here in Central Florida. But I think the bigger reason is that I truly love what I do for a living. My family and I spend most of our free time on or near the water, so I’m fortunate enough to be able to earn a living working with other people who share my passion for the waterfront lifestyle. If I had to sell tract homes for a living, I would have left the real estate business years ago, but 90% of my business involves waterfront buyers or sellers which typically entails unique and interesting properties, and I tend to mesh well with folks who share my passion for the water.
I hope you will explore my lakefront site a bit. I have waterfront property searches set up for the many different lakefront regions and chains of lakes in Odessa / Keystone, Winter Haven / Lakeland, Leesburg, Orlando, Clermont, Winter Park, Conway, and many other popular areas and lakes. I can also set up a more specific waterfront search for you. Just let me know in as much detail as possible what you’re hoping to find. I can usually get a detailed list of properties back to you within an hour or so.
Or, keep reading if you care to get a better feel for who I am and how I run my business. Whether you’re seeking a deal on a Conway Chain lakefront fixer-upper, looking for a truly unique Orlando waterfront estate property, or anything in between, I would appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.
Lakefront living is a lifestyle. Understanding what aspects of living on a lake are most important to my clients is the first step in helping them meet their goals. Is a gorgeous waterfront sunrise or sunset view most important? What about lake size? Are you seeking a ski lake, a fishing pond, or perhaps a body of water large enough for your seaplane? Perhaps water clarity, lake ecology, water levels or fish populations are more critical. Are you serious about your wakeboarding or water skiing, and seeking a lake with other enthusiasts or pros? Perhaps you're seeking all of the above, in a family friendly environment that will allow your kids to grow up with fond memories of days spent on the water. Whatever it is you seek, Florida lakes have a lot to offer.
Finding the perfect lake in the perfect community with the perfect home on it can be a challenge. At the end of the day, the lake itself is important, but so are schools, commute times, nearby amenities, neighboring properties, etc. It can get complicated.
Finding a qualified real estate professional who specializes in the lakefront homes and land in your community of interest can be difficult. As a 5th generation Floridian, I grew up fishing, skiing, and exploring some of this State's most beautiful lakes and waterfront, and am now fortunate enough to share in the experience of my children as they make their own memories on the water. Whether you are a buyer or seller of Florida waterfront property, chances are I can help.
Derenthal Realty Group is based out of Keller Williams Classic Realty in Orlando, and we specialize in the many different Central Florida lakefront communities such as Conway, Windermere, Winter Park, Clermont, and others. We have established relationships with reputable professionals throughout other parts of the State who are legitimate lakefront and coastal experts in areas such as Tampa, Keystone, Odessa, Sebring, Winter Haven, Lake Wales, Leesburg, and Cocoa. Email or call me directly to let me know what you're seeking. If we can't help you, chances are I can put you in touch with a reputable waterfront specialist.
Thanks again for checking out my site. It has been a labor of love for several years. Call or email me directly if I can assist you in the purchase or sale of your waterfront home. In the mean time, and depending on whether you are seeking to buy or sell a waterfront home here in the Orlando / Central Florida area, you may find the following tips helpful.
Waterfront Buyers Will Want To Check Out:
- Find a Lake Home - a great place to start your lakefront search. View up-to-date, true waterfront property listings we've set up for lakefront communities across the Central Florida region.
- Popular Lake Communities - Learn what makes different waterfront communities so popular. We explore areas like Windermere, Conway, Odessa / Keystone, Clermont and others that each have their own unique waterfront lifestyle.
- Lakefront Resources - a little bit of everything. These are some of the questions I get from waterfront buyers on a regular basis regarding alligators, septic tanks and lakes, rules for building docks, flooding, fly-in lakes, aquatic weeds, snakes, waterfront setback requirements, etc. Lots of interesting stuff can be found here.
- Florida Water Atlas Project - Links to lake specific data on water levels, water clarity, lake size, and more.
- Lakefront Specialists - Looking for a top waterfront realtor in another part of Florida? Chances are, we know one. Click the link to email Mike directly for a list of lakefront specialists from around the State.
Information for Lakefront Sellers:
- How Much Is My Lake Home Worth? - Some general guidelines that most sellers find helpful.
- Tips for Selling Your Lakefront Home - Here are a few things to keep in mind when trying to market waterfront property.
- How To Feature Your Waterfront Home On Our Site - Click this link to find out about featuring your waterfront property for sale on this website.
Would you like to advertise your business to a targeted niche audience? The number of visitors to our site continues to grow rapidly, and our site visitors represent a very focused segment of consumers who enjoy the waterfront lifestyle, water sports, and the outdoors. Contact Mike Derenthal today at 321-662-8014 for further details.
Click on the following link to learn about the Derenthal Realty Family.